Saturday, February 16, 2008

A MeMe of Personal Quirky Facts

I was tagged for this MeMe by FishHawk (http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/). I had to look it up, because I didn't know what a meme was, but it seems like a fun thing that gets people to one another's sites.

The rules for this MeMe are: (1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.


(1) When I have time to find good, well-written science fiction books, I love
reading them.

(2) I jump with loud noises. It seems to be quite a source of entertainment for
others.

(3) I like rats as pets. They are quite intelligent and very, very cute.

(4) I managed to kill a cactus once because I didn't water it enough.

(5) I secretly love children's movies. Some of my favorites are Ice Age, Cars,
Robots, and Polar Express. (Pssst.... Don't tell anybody!)

(6) My favorite poet is A.A.Milne. He wrote about Winnie-the-Pooh's young
guardian, Christopher Robin. A good excerpt:

"A bear, however hard he tries,
Grows tubby without exercise.
Our teddy bear is short and fat.
Which is not to be wondered at.
He gets what exercise he can
by falling off the otoman."

Tagger: SS aka "SoulandSubstance", of the following blogs:
http://urbansubsistenceliving.blogspot.com
http://ginnypuppysdogjournal.blogspot.com
http://soulandsubstance.blogspot.com

Taggees:
Harold Morgan-- http://wordofmorgan.com/home.html
Johann the Dog-- http://blog.johannthedog.com/
Judith-- http://artsyclay.blogspot.com/
Global Girl-- http://globallyminded.com/Blog/index.php
Wayfarer Jon-- http://wayfarerjon.wordpress.com/
Brother Mark-- http://growandknow.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Copyright Statement

All documents, webpages, photographs and images are the property of the the Urban Subsistence Living blog and its writers, except where noted. Permission is required to copy, download or use any text, photographs or image files.